ARE YOU READY TO SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE?
Join our live Zoom event to easily gain the tools and insight you need to succeed!
THE ULTIMATE FINANCIAL LITERACY PROGRAM FOR BLACK YOUTH
Join Flip, Floss and Fly & Get Ready to Learn How To:
- Prepare Yourself by Integrating Social Skills and Financial Literacy
- Learn to Build Wealth and Grow Personally & Professionally
- Gain Crucial Life Skills and Increase Your Financial Well Being
- Get Practical and Transferable Skills for the Current Marketplace
June 20, 2020
10:00 am – 11:30 am
Online with Zoom
- Get tools to prepare yourself socioeconomically by intergrating social skills & financial literacy
- Learn how to strategically build wealth and grow as a person!
- Gain crucial life skills to help you increase your financial well-being.
- Develop your character and leadership skill – both personally and prefessionally
- Engage in interactive learing with content nestled in the appeal of Pop Culture!
- Get practical and transferable skill sets to compete in the current marketplace!
- Complete a project with tangible result for your portfolio
- Attain a Flip Floss & Fly Certification of Comletion
Increase Your Financial Well Being
Get Practical Skills for the Current Marketplace
Attain a Flip Floss & Fly Certification
FLIP FLOSS & FLY is an online and in class financial literacy/personal development program integrated into the SAY IT LOUD initiative, a national campaign for Black Youth aged 14-29 that promotes Black pride and positive cultural identity through technology, entrepreneurship, social innovation, fashion, culinary visual, literary and performing arts.
the FLIP FLOSS & FLY curriculum works with our mission of achieving performance out of potential by intersecting the themes of personal development and financial literacy.